Around the World

A highlight of my around the world journey.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Portrait of Paradise

Bali is beautiful. I can understand why people come here to relax. After having an emotionally draining night, I spent the day sunning and swimming and thinking. In 2003/2004 I traveled to Savannah and Charlotte. Woooo, exciting. *rme* In the past year I've been to Canada, Panama, South Africa, Germany, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, and Thailand. And I have a few more places I'd like to go this year.

So while I was sad about what I lost, I thought about all the freedom I've gained. I LOVE to travel. After my second or third pina colada by the pool today I recognized the silver lining. I'm really the winner in this situation! I have had my free papers. I'm out of Shawshank! It's time to start acting like it.

Here are some pictures posted for the sole purpose of inducing jealousy in others. Disfruta! Enjoy!


Le Meridien Nirwana Golf & Spa Resort.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

True and lovely words :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home