Around the World

A highlight of my around the world journey.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Spring is Coming

Spring, my favorite season. Spring in Tokyo is not nearly as balmy as Bali, but I get a few glimpses of warmer weather coming. Also, I'm just going to post a few pictures because really, people want to see who I'm hanging out with and right now, I have no funny stories to tell. So here goes:

Jeremy before drinks and before we had a cigar at the Tokyo Restaurant.


Vercell, Meki and myself at TGIFs. True Gaijin eating American food.

Kristina and I at dinner (with Jeremy).




Aaron at the outdoor museum in Hakone. He is also my neighbor.



Yours truly at the outdoor museum (children's section).




My roomate, Rachel, and I before boarding the pirate ship.




And my favorite O.G., Ja$on. 'Sup, Sun!

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

At last! The pictures are great, I'm so glad y'all are having fun. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home