Around the World

A highlight of my around the world journey.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Nikko

We also went to Nikko one weekend, which is north of Tokyo. Remember my spring motif? Well there was snow on the ground in Nikko. Kristina and Jeremy got in a snowball fight. I figured referee was the safest position to play.






In Nikko, we saw shrines, temples, waterfalls and snow capped mountains. It was absolutely serene and gorgeous.










I also had the BEST steak in Nikko. That's the stuff memories are made of. I guess I shouldn't let a cut of beef outshine the traditional Ryokan we stayed at that evicted us at 9:55 am or the Onsen that was a 1.5 KM walk off the main road. (I have to do an onsen post!)

In all, it was another fabulous weekend in Japan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home